Friday, January 18, 2013

my 22nd birthday

I always say each birthday is the best one yet and it's true they just get better and better, which is a perk to getting older and older.

Gavin spoiled me rotten.  He surprised me by showing up on the front door with flowers after he supposedly left for work and announced he was taking the day off to spend with me.  He took me out to Denny's for breakfast and then picked up Grant and drove to Burbank to pick up a love seat at Ikea.  When we got back into Ridgecrest we ate dinner at my favorite restaurant, Miso, for sushi and came back to the house for presents and chocolate peanut butter ice cream cake.

The best part of the whole day was spending it with my honey bear.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday! Also very glad that Gavin knows how to treat you right! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! What an awesome hubby you have. I'm glad you had a good B-day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for happy birthdays- and being spoiled rotten! :)

    ReplyDelete