Monday, November 15, 2010

busy busy busy...

Gavin and I have kept pretty busy lately with renovations in the living room.  First we scraped all the popcorn ceiling off ( that should have been against building code. It's not asthetically healthy) and they I retextured it and painted it. Next, we ripped out the carpet that looked like Garfield roadkill. A couple of our friends helped us put in our new laminate floor that looks 10000000000000000000000000 X 100 times better. Check it out!





 This is my fireplace and i LOVE decorating it. I can't wait to decorate it for Christmas and hang the stockings I just made on it.


This fabulous work of art I got at a local antique store. I love it!


These are what my kitchen stools looked like before Emily got a hold of them.

Ta Dum! I've fallen in love with spray paint and I just love the color



1 comment:

  1. The floor looks great- what's next painting? And I LOVE red in kitchens- I'm probably going to have red in my entire house... whenever I finally get one again!

    ReplyDelete