Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Grant- 2 Months Old

Grant is two months and six days today  and so big.  He is quite the little chunker and oh so adorable; I'm slightly biased.  Each day a little more of his personality comes out and each week we learn a little more about our little man.
Weight:
at birth: 8 lbs 15 oz.
now: 13 lbs 3 oz.
+
Length:
at birth: 22.5 inches
now: 24 inches
+
Favorite Things:
still moms boobs
binky

+

Special Talents:
smiling
cooing
waking mom and dad up
going from smiling to screaming bloody murder in less than 3 seconds (this kid might be bipolar)
Favorite Passtimes:
still finding moms boobs
sleeping
swinging
car rides
stroller rides
bath time
+
Dislikes:
being left alone
having a cold
bulbed syringe ( aka blue booger sucker of death)

+

Likes:
listening to dad sing and play piano
being talked to
faces
outdoors
being held

3 comments:

  1. HAHA- LOVE the silly pictures- cute moustache, Grant! And I think every kid HATES the bulb syringe... But he's such a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mustache! What a doll. I bet you guys are just having so much fun with him! (When he's not screaming of course.) I just want to swipe him at church!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie! I love the pictures. What an adorable little man! I am glad you are enjoying him so much! I love his rolls!

    ReplyDelete