Friday, November 18, 2011

What's new with me?

So I'm pretty sure this is the first post since Grant was born that doesn't involve him. Sad I know, but he's just too dang cute.
What is new with me? Well I do have some pretty exciting news.   Thanks to my friend Tara, I opened my very own Etsy Shop! Let me introduce you.
After much deliberation I decided " Mrs. M. Sews" was a good name for my shop.  Meet Mrs. M. Sews.
Below are a few of my favorite things I've made so far.


I've already sold two  of these babies.


This one is a custom made street sign pillow. Cute eh? That's all for my Etsy news. Be sure to stop by Mrs. M. Sews
OK fellow Canadians, please tell my fellow Americans here that it is perfectly OK and legal might I add,  to listen to Christmas music the day after Halloween and to set up the Christmas decor 2 weeks before Thanksgiving.  
Oh no you didn't Emily. 
Oh yes. I did.




Cheers to the most wonderful time of the year!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Etsy shop- I love the bow pillow! And, as usual, GREAT decor!

    ReplyDelete