Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blessed


Time really does FLY when it comes to having a baby.  I cannot believe that Grant is six months old tomorrow and that in another six months he will be ONE whole year. Where does the time go? Oh, I know...changing diapers, pumping boob juice, washing poopie blown out little clothes, making baby food, picking up toys, sterilizing binkies, giving baths, making dinner, cleaning floors, etc, etc, the list goes on and on and on.
 It can be hard and overwhelming at times, but it is so worth every bit of it.  I wouldn't trade my life for anything. I have been so blessed with so many blessings and sweet things in my life.  I don't know why I have been so blessed but I do know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and wants me to be happy and I know that He is the source of all the good things in my life. I must be doing something right. Either that or Gavin is (which he is) and I'm just mooching on his blessings.

I am thankful.

1 comment: