Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby G's Nursary

It's still a work in progress, but here's what I've got so far.

The "G" I got from Joanne's and the paintings I whipped up with some blank canvases I had laying around. I'm really happy with the way they turned out.
I needed a cute cover to cover up the ugly pad underneath so what's a girl to do? Make one of course!
The mobile.
Boys are made of puppy dog tails right?  Inspired by my neighbour's cute schnauzer, I made this little guy for fun.
I have to share these. Real leather, brand new and only $1.75 at the thrift store. I can't wait to put them on his little feet!
Gavin got this at our birth class and I just think it's so sweet and cute that he wears it everyday. It says "every day is father's day". I love this guy and he's going to be a great dad.

3 comments:

  1. awww... can't wait to see pictures of "G" in his new room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! Cute Emily- fun colors- you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete